[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: [Syd-Wireless] D-Link POE Unit - Distance Answers

Michael_Florence at dlink.com.au Michael_Florence at dlink.com.au
Thu Dec 12 12:33:03 EST 2002

Ouch, Another one of our techs just got back with this answer:

I do not think the DWL-P100 creates separate collision domains on each RJ-45
port. I guess it acts as a hub. So the total length of the UTP cable should not
exceed 100m: PC -> 20m -> DWL-P100 -> 80m -> AP.

-Michael

"Jason Clarke" <midwaym19 at ozemail.com.au> on 12/12/2002 07:57:08 AM