[MLB-WIRELESS] Help! Me set up Hoppers first active Node!

Jason Tedesco jason at CarpeDiem.ChristianIT.net
Tue Dec 10 09:13:41 EST 2002

  I'm in the middle of setting up a node in Werribee South, just waiting for my equipment to arrive.  I am going to buy an Dlink 900+ AP from Vak, so I'll let you know how that goes.  I'm willing to lend a hand and we can see if there is line of sight from your node to mine.

Jason