[MLB-WIRELESS] Little PC

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Mon Dec 9 10:21:53 EST 2002

Hi All,

we are using the VIA EPIA mini-ITX boards here - very nice little units,
fanless, single PCI, 2 sdram slots. I think 700 MHz celeron, but not sure...

http://www.viavpsd.com/products/VPSD2580E_spec.jsp

about AU$200 each... ofcourse, you need a box, powersupply, ram and HDD...

On Sun, 8 Dec 2002 09:43 pm, Matt Pearce wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> just found an interesting little product, a mini pc, looks about the size
> of a cdrom drive and its a PIII :-) see the link below for more details,
> there is also a price list there for those interested.
>
> http://www.littlepc.com/products.htm
>
> Matt.

Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
caia.swin.edu.au
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
would somebody get this big walking carpet out of my way?