[MLB-WIRELESS] Fw: The Broadbanding of Local Communities

dean dean.collins at bigpond.com
Sat Dec 7 15:55:00 EST 2002

Yes but Paul Budde is the first guy who would be prepared to waive the fee and allow you to participate for free if you had a
reasonable case for doing so.

Having said that-the guy has to eat and has expenses and besides that is a nice guy who does a hell of a lot for the industry at
little or no charge so $195 is very reasonable.

Cheers,

Dean