[MLB-WIRELESS] Expressions of interest

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Fri Dec 6 10:29:27 EST 2002

Hello paul,

pvdb> I have an interest in Geology as well (mineral collecting mostly).  while
pvdb> growing in popularity, use of GPSs is still somewhat limited in this respect
pvdb> as regards to readily available data for mines, etc. personally I can see a
pvdb> use for such data (from any source I can get it) to augment such activities.

I've come across some cheap oem units, you need to make the data cable
yourself however, they have decent antenna as well, 3m of antenna
cable and it comes with a magnet for car mounting, all for $160, let
me know if your interested and I'll pass your details onto the guy...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com