[MLB-WIRELESS] OT: Question for a Genuis (CPU Q)

Ben Grech vow at optushome.com.au
Thu Dec 5 22:11:25 EST 2002

Ok don't quote me on this, I missed the slot 1 days (went straight from
socket 7 to slot A!) Anyway... with a slotket, you should be able to use any
coppermine P3. With Celerons, I've heard something about an 850 being the
highest any revision of the BXC can take. There are newer slotkets that can
take Tualatin CPUs, but it looks like you need a 2.0A revision of your
motherboard to be compatible.