[MLB-WIRELESS] Killer wireless cards...

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Thu Dec 5 17:36:16 EST 2002

Well, since this thread was originally started by me (and then confirmed
by other people), I feel it is my duty to comment :)

> It is possible that there are issues with this combination as
> yet undisclosed.
> What service pack do you have installed and can you upgrade
> as rick suggests.
> perhaps this might solve the issue.

I'm actually running under Win2k (not NT4) with SP3, which seems to
invalidate the mysterious Ricoh manual's advice for my specific problem.

> have you tried google?

I certainly have, with little useful forthcoming. However, I did recieve
some useful advise from various people (thank you all!) that I have yet
to try due to lack of time so far (swapping PCI slots/etc).

Will report as I go and let all know how I resolved it (if I ever do).

Thank you all again for the responses/comments,

	Fenn.