[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbourne Wireless Newsletter

James Healy jimmy at deefa.com
Wed Dec 4 01:33:38 EST 2002

'lo everyone

I'd like to draw everyones attention ever-so-briefly to
http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?WGNewsletter .

Most of the info is there, but basically we'd like to start putting a
regular newsletter out informing our members whats been happening in
MelbWireless, Community Networking and the Wireless World at large,
initially aiming for a quaterly basis I reckon, although it'll remain
to be seen how that goes...

If anybody is interested in helping please stick your name down, and
even those that cant commit to anything regular, please have a read of
the breif ideas I stuck on there, and add any of your own.

I imagine it'll start off being fairly amatuerish, unless we manage to
get some Journo's(!) on board, but hopefully it'll evolve and improve
over time!

Issue #1 before christmas might be a bit hopefull, but you never
know....

James

Personal: jimmy at deefa.com / Work: worker at aycs.org.au
MSN: jimmy at deefa.com / ICQ: 6370237