[MLB-WIRELESS] OT Seeking Paul Briggs (vipchamp at msn.com.au)

lkhoo at csc.com.au lkhoo at csc.com.au
Mon Dec 2 13:10:22 EST 2002

Legally, someone from national bank can't tell you the name of the person
that is listed on the account.

However a court/police investigation should be able to get this
information, they just can't pass it on to you.

As a side note I know that if a bank employee accesses an account it is
logged. So if the real name was to magically be obtained by you through the
bank they can trace which employee has accessed the account. I believe this
would then be a breach of the privacy act.

I was sure that there would have been something you could legally do about
this. Just seems like they don't "want" to.

Lucas