[MLB-WIRELESS] names of creeks

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Mon Dec 2 10:45:43 EST 2002

signal strength and direction? why, sounds like a vector map to me!
(except that it would be more like a wind range diagram than a instant wind
speed diagram, to use an analogy to wind speed maps)

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002 10:06 am, Matt Pearce wrote:
> /snip/
>
> > also useful would be direction and arc fields for each antenna, both in
> > degrees.  LOS isn't much use if the antenna you can 'see' is a
> > directional pointing away from you.
>
> /snip/
>
> Would it also be an idea for you to put in what directions you can actually
> get a connection from (ie due to topology) ??  Cause I know here that I am
> very very limited in where I can get a signal from ??  Although this
> wouldnt be 100% accurate it could be a very good indicator.
>
> Matt.

Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
caia.swin.edu.au
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
would somebody get this big walking carpet out of my way?