[MLB-WIRELESS] FW: Misc Wireless bits for sale.

joel moerkerk bigmoe at hwy.com.au
Tue Aug 27 09:08:33 EST 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew G Brown [mailto:wireless at brh.co.nz]
Sent: Tuesday, 27 August 2002 5:07 PM
To: isp-australia at isp-australia.com
Subject: Misc Wireless bits for sale.

Hi Team , Time to clear the shelves. :)

6x Lucent AP-500's  $700NZea( No Shells , in ourdoor enclosures ) 20x
Cisco PCI340 100mw PCI Cards with detachable 4dBi Rubber Duckie $150NZ (
Never Used ) 5x 8.8dBi Micro Pannels 75 Degrees with SMA feed ( Size of
a CD-ROM ) $120NZea 40x Micro USB Adaptors with Prisim2.5 Chipset, Size
of packet of matches . $300NZea

All carry 60 Day warranty as they are all from our networks ( except
cisco & USB as they are never used )

Will ship to AU for nothing in bulk orders. cant see my floor any more
so HELP! :)

My contact phone # is at the bottom if anyone needs them .

Matthew G Brown
B & R Holdings LTD
DDI: 027 4807731
Email: Matt at Brh.Co.Nz
" Online Data Security & Wireless Internet Wholesale "
http://www.backupserver.co.nz http://www.brh.co.nz