[MLB-WIRELESS] Regional Groups

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Tue Aug 27 16:57:30 EST 2002

You can Divide up Melbourne into 1000's of different regional groups if you took
into account all of the hills around Melbourne.  Tyson and I discussed this
and decided to try and use the main ones around Melbourne.  If a RG finds later
that it really does need to be split in two and the two groups will not be linking
together for many many years then maybe it would be a good idea to stick in
another border and split the group.

But for the time being there aren't even enough people involved with regional
groups to worry about this.