[MLB-WIRELESS] Dlink at cost + 5% pricelist

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Sat Aug 24 01:19:13 EST 2002

Just thinking, should we have some sort of initiation test now ??  I think
something that befits the group, say............ using him as "volunteer" to
go up the mast and get LoS ??!!

Any one else got some better idea's ??

Matt.

Disclaimer:  For all of those out there who are thinking about becoming
members, we wouldnt do that to you..........you know us mwahahahahahahaha
*evil laugh*.........opppppps this thing is still switched on.