[MLB-WIRELESS] Equipment Database.

jimmy at deefa.com jimmy at deefa.com
Fri Aug 23 11:29:08 EST 2002

try melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?HardwareDatabase

ists cards, carriers, antennas and aps. It links to a page for each item,
where specs can be entered / looked up, OS specific info, firmware and
driver versions, etc etc.

More people that add their own info to it, the more useful it's going to
become.

james