[MLB-WIRELESS] Article from today's Herald Sun

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Wed Aug 21 22:36:27 EST 2002

Well I assume they "forgot" to mention the fine print here and someone
correct me if I am wrong but I thought the dlink guys said you could get up
to about 1375Kb/sec out of there 22mb gear.  Although like ProFX said, you
would be going to maintain an average of 600Kb/sec with our normal
Orinocco's silvers.  All in all the article was good for PR but not
accuracy.  Accuracy will come in time providing the PR guys dont keep hyping
everything up and distorting facts by not putting all details in
perspective.

Matt.