[MLB-WIRELESS] ip allocation system

Random random at sectoid.org
Wed Aug 21 14:42:54 EST 2002

It's all good to start assigning unique IP's to people first come first
served, but the reason I'm sure the Routing group has been dragging
their heals on this (like our little Sydney routing group is here), is
if you don't completely plan and control who where and how each address
is assigned you will quickly end up with a routing nightmare as soon as
people start connecting up area's!

Put very simply IP CIDR blocks must be assigned geographically (based on
density actually) to fully allow simple route summarization for
starters..

---
Martin Laukkanen (random at sectoid.org)