[MLB-WIRELESS] More TIB Omni's

Mike mike at datafast.net.au
Mon Aug 19 19:01:06 EST 2002

Hi all,

For all those people who emailed me asking for spares, I am now holding
another TIB order for you and anyone else who may have some interest in
a new antenna to play with. We need at least 40 of these to go through, so
spread the word. If we buy over 100 the prices drops from $85 to $77.

TIB URL: http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/tib/offer/view.php?id=57&PHPSESSID=c06e4fd7a1df6065d0070dfd43f1f0b0

Normally a purchase of under 100 Antennae they work out to $215 each,
but Superpass almost let us 'extend' the last order.

The duration of this buy will only be a few weeks, as we don't need to get
as many as possible to get the price down.

Cheers,

Mike