[MLB-WIRELESS] Emailing other node operators

Craig Ambrose cambrose at torus.com.au
Tue Aug 20 12:46:54 EST 2002

Hi all,

The web site seems to be unable to send email to other node operators currently (or at least I get an error 404 when I attempt to send the mail). Apologies if this is a known problem, but I'm a rank newbie. Is there an expected fix time, or an alternate way to contact people? If all else fails, could FAC (ForticuS) in Hurstbridge drop me a line at <bast at vurt.net>.

thanks,

Craig
FTG Emlyn(Hurstbridge)