[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: Melbourne Wireless reminder / node cull

Drew drew at wireless.org.au
Sun Aug 18 04:11:22 EST 2002

Someone from an Italian ISP, or someone with a shell account there
crawled the site, we've taken steps to prevent this from happening
again. For those mailing me worried about their passwords, relax, the
mail went to you, not anyone else. The upside to all this is I now don't
have to spam everyone to find out which email addresses are valid, as
the crawler did it for me, since all the bounced node email addys came
back to me.

I'll send a mail out before I cull the nodes, so if people recognize the
nodes in the list as theirs or someone they know, they'll have a chance
to update their address before their node is removed.

Thx
Drew