[MLB-WIRELESS] Why the big price difference on PCMCIA 802.11b cards?

vak vak at alphalink.com.au
Fri Aug 16 18:09:58 EST 2002

Well said Tyson.

The only comments I have to add is that the cards are actually all brand new -
not a single one has been used.

In 700 that have been delivered only 2 were completely dead and 2 had
antenna/receive problems. I offer a 2 week return period from the time they are
delivered - so if they do die (when they are most vulnerable) I will exchange
them.

4/800 = 0.00571 % failure rate.

Cheers,

Vaskos