[MLB-WIRELESS] You NEED this. Wi-Fi AP for USD$49.99

Vincent Chin nukiez at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 16 18:01:24 EST 2002

Yo Everyone!,

Surfin around.. and I found this!
Remember this is a 'recertified' item! I wonder what it is. I guess it's
used :).

They don't accept International orders from their website. They only accepts
fone calls for International orders, so you will have to pay abit more for
the call. Buying from international will also incurr a postage and 10% GST
after the total cost.

Here's the link!

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?sku=G300-1021

Disclamer:
I am not responsible if the item screws up your life. ;) And I am not a
tigerdirectian. I am a Melbourne Wirelessian.

Regards,
Vince