[MLB-WIRELESS] Why the big price difference on PCMCIA 802.11b cards?

Rowan Wainwright-Smith Rowan at teleaudit.com
Fri Aug 16 13:24:52 EST 2002

It is quite simple really,

The $60 cards on TIB are sourced DIRECTLY from Enterasys.

This is a SPECIAL deal that they have done for us. Purchases are in lots
of 40-100 each.

This price is approximately equal to "Cost" to them.

This was discussed and announced about 2 months ago at the General
meeting (where we also voted on Incorporation)

If you have any further queries, ask the committe -
committee at wireless.org.au

Regards
Rowan