[MLB-WIRELESS] looking for reseller - Outdoor Bridge and Wireless access point system

peterpao pantel at cm1.hinet.net
Wed Aug 14 14:09:39 EST 2002

I am glad to inform you we have successful to release POE outdoor bridge and Access Point Network System this region last week and now we are looking for reseller in your area.

The outdoor bridge system running with 2.4GHZ integrate with Panel antenna with Power Over Ethernet ( POE),For more detail information you may refer to our web site at http://210.59.145.203/a89478940/ISM/outdoorbridge.htm

We Also have best 2.4GHz ISM band Access Point Network System which design for large scale access point system ( 10+ access point ), the system including wall mount access point, cabling system ( POE Hub) and management server (Wireless LAN Access Control and Authentication control), for detail information please refer to our web sie at:  http://210.59.145.203/a89478940/ISM/accesspointsystem.htm

Please let me know if need any additional information from me, for all of Pan Asian Telecom product and solutions you may refer to our web site at http://www.bwa.com.tw or http://www.ip2telephone.com.tw

Sale Services
Pan Asian Telecom