[MLB-WIRELESS] D-Link Antennas For Sale!

Glen Brunning bchild at wireless.org.au
Tue Aug 13 15:09:34 EST 2002

Hi All,

I'm purchasing a 5 pack of 8dbi outdoor omni antennas and expect to have them in
the next week, I have 2 already sold, I'm looking for buyers for the other 3, cos
of antenna packs are $235 in 5 packs.  Please read the following link for all the
details as to what you exactly get with the antenna, yes i know the price is a
little dear compared to the other TIB antennas but u get them in a week once
purchased and you get what is mentioned from the site below.

http://www.dlink.com.au/products/wireless/antenna/

Please note the antennas mention here are the ANT24-0800 set.

And yes this price is cheaper then the normal and is also cheaper then Dlink's 5%
off for MW members..

Thanks
--
Glen Brunning