[MLB-WIRELESS] Fwd: invitation

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Tue Aug 13 01:17:21 EST 2002

Hi,

I received this invitation recently from the E-Communities Networking
Association, which was formed at the end of the Electronic Networking
- Building Communities conference I attended recently.  I joined ECNA
as an individual, and I am in the process of signing on to the
discussion forum described below.  We've also discussed the prospect
of MW joining this Association.

ECNA has basically gone down the same road as us -ie forming under
the standard model rules, and allowing time for discussion of
purposes and intentions before adopting those rules into a working
constitution

I'll keep the list posted on developments.

Clae.

--
David Clae Gason, Secretary, Melbourne Wireless Inc
mailto:secretary at wireless.org.au  http://wireless.org.au

"I've created 25+ albums for major labels, and I've never once
received a royalty check that didn't show I owed them money" - Janis
Ian http://www.janisian.com/article-internet_debacle.html