[MLB-WIRELESS] seeking acting acting secretary

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Tue Aug 13 00:17:04 EST 2002

HI everyone,

Just so you all know, I am giving serious consideration to leaving
Melbourne for a few months from the end of September/start of
October.   There's a large music festival in Newcastle in the first
week of October that I will be attending, so I am at a minimum going
to be away for a couple of weeks to a month around that time.  As
such, I will be posting a request to the main list for someone to
take on the acting secretary position for the period I am away.  This
would be a good opportunity for someone who is thinking about
standing for committee at the AGM to try it on for size.  I will
attempt to have codified the duties of secretary before that time, in
a similar way to how Tyson has written up the treasurer's job.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Also there is an issue of some delicacy that I need to raise at the
next committee meeting, so I would request that we hold the next
meeting somewhere more private than the Geebung dining room, as it
involves a name and some legal stuff that I don't want to be
discussing in a public place.  Sorry that I can't go in to more
detail on that right now, but when I discuss it with you all I think
you will see why.

Clae.

At 8:02 AM +1000 2/8/02, darrend at ndpgroup.com.au wrote:
>Jason, yes we are required to hold AGM's. We are hoping to have one before
>the end of the year, but the committee is yet to decide a date. Details
>will be announced to the list/wiki when a date is set.
>
>Darren Dreis
>Vice President
>Melbourne Wireless Inc.
>vicepresident at wireless.org.au
>http://www.wireless.org.au
>

>                     "Jason
>Clarke"
>                     <midwaym19 at ozemail.com.a        To:
><melbwireless at wireless.org.au>
>                     u>
>cc:
>                     Sent by:                        Subject:     Re:
>[MLB-WIRELESS] Meetings..
>
>owner-melbwireless at wirel
>
>ess.org.au
>

>                     01/08/2002 07:28
>PM
>

>*pokes the group*
>
>It was mentioned at the Incorporation meeting that there were to be AGMs..
>
>Can some one help me out on this please?

David Clae Gason, Secretary, Melbourne Wireless Inc
mailto:secretary at wireless.org.au  http://wireless.org.au

"I've created 25+ albums for major labels, and I've never once
received a royalty check that didn't show I owed them money" - Janis
Ian http://www.janisian.com/article-internet_debacle.html