[MLB-WIRELESS] discount inverters august

Justin littlejuz at optusnet.com.au
Fri Aug 9 17:34:23 EST 2002

My Laptop uses 19 V... so that will not work. The DC to DC converters to up
the voltage are very expensive. Last time I looked, (ok it was a few years
ago) the converter was about $200. Had an Airline plug as a part of the
deal, but I have no desire to get on an plane these days. Inverter is more
flexible I think.

Regards,
Gaz.