[MLB-WIRELESS] online voting

KevinL darius at obsidian.com.au
Fri Aug 9 12:47:08 EST 2002

The other lists I look after (mailman lists) are set to moderate
non-subscribed people - that way, list admins can add addresses of
people who aren't subscribed but post often, and just discard spam -
nothing gets lost, people still get to post (albeit sometimes mildly
delayed), and all are happy.

I'd certainly be willing to put my hand up to help moderate in such a
setting, if possible.  If it helps switch the list to "reply-to list",
then I'd be all for it - given I've already had one person reply to list
instead of to me for a personal (off-list) email, because they're so
used to replacing the poster's address with melbwireless's, I'm already
inclined to say reply-to sender doesn't gain us anything particularly
valuable.

Oh, btw, anyone looking for a mailing list for smaller groups such as
the innernorth group, are welcome to drop me a line - I'm more than
happy to host mailing lists to help smaller groups of people get
organised wireless-wise.

KevinL