[MLB-WIRELESS] 8th August 2002 Committee Meeting minutes

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Fri Aug 9 11:11:21 EST 2002

Why I brought it up is that Melbourne Wireless doesn't represent people
outside of Victoria....

Then we sort of figured out that if people outside of Victoria wanted to be
represented by us, then we shouldn't stop their right to join so that they
can be represented by us...

Signed,
Steven Haigh
President - Melbourne Wireless