[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 09/08/2002

Andy Freeman wireless at kawasaki.kz
Fri Aug 9 01:01:50 EST 2002

FYI.

URL is:

http://www.wireless.org.au/tib/offer/view.php?id=53

---------------------------

These are oem 802.11b US ROBOTICS 2249 access points which run at speeds
of
22mbps / 11mbps / 5.5mbps / 2mbps
The biggest feature apart from the backbone speed of these access points
is the fact that they support the point to multi-point function which
gets over the hidden node problem that normally requires additional
routing behind the AP.

Included in the price:
	External antenna pigtail (N type male)
	Customs, GST and all freight charges.
	Postage to you (limited to Australia)

NO HIDDEN EXTRA COSTS

The above price of $399 was quoted (and is only valid) if we can get an
order of 25 together. I plan to buy 4 of these so it shouldnt be hard to
find sales for another 21! If we fall short in numbers I'll get the
shipment re-quoted and let everyone know the new cost. If we get orders
for more than 25 I'll see if we can get a further discount.

I have put some sales blurb up at:
http://www.kawasaki.kz/wireless/22mb

Andy Freeman.