[MLB-WIRELESS] Ethernet over Power

vortex vortex at free2air.net
Thu Aug 8 20:24:35 EST 2002

Investigated powerline stuff a while back. Contacted Linksys in US & UK. They
stated that their products only supported 110VAC. Not sure what a step up
transformer would do to the bandwidth, but I assume it would do really bad
things (TM).

I've contacted their tech support for further information.

.vortex