[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless ISP's - APC

Robert Tchia robert.tchia at palantir.com.au
Wed Aug 7 22:55:11 EST 2002

> Also as an added thought, has anyone actally has a look at the nodedb
pic
> that shows lots of pretty little red dots on it that correspond with
> people
> that have registered ??  Melbourne Wireless is getting kicked, look at
> even
> Perth numbers.  Lets all start doing something rathing than fighting
so we
> can get to a "crital mass" and start connection to everyone bigtime
:-)
> Afterall, this is Melbourne Wireless not Melbourne Bickering.

Matt,

I totally agree with you on this. For starter I tried to put this link
http://www.nodedb.com/australia/vic/melbourne/? On wireless.org.au wiki
front page. I though I did the right thing by emailing Steven 1st to
asked him to put the link up. He replied as follow...

http://www.nodedb.com/australia/vic/melbourne/? to
> > >wiki front page
> >
>http://wireless.org.au/wiki/?PHPSESSID=a756debb050e0d5ec99fe3c0ad6cad18
> > >

> > >Cheers
> > >Rob
> > >
> > --
> > Signed,
> > Steven Haigh
> > President - Melbourne Wireless
> > www.wireless.org.au

We as an org have accepted the invitation from evilbunny to take on the
management of nodedb.com for our region. I can't believe how much
trouble I am having trying to get this link put up, and is still waiting
for a reply from our president for the above attached email. After all
this is for the greater good of melb-wireless.

I have contacted Drew to have nodedb data imported into wireless.org.au
node database. I am in the process of exporting those data, which
evilbunny has provided for us to use.

Cheers
Rob