[MLB-WIRELESS] How many people running HostAP?

darrend at ndpgroup.com.au darrend at ndpgroup.com.au
Wed Aug 7 20:12:22 EST 2002

Ryan, I'm using it with a netgear MA401 in a MA301 pci carrier on RH7.3
without a problem...
I think the version is 2002-5-19
I had to add the manufact id's for the Netgear card manually though!
Configuerd the bridge, and away I go.
I'm happy to help anyone with a similar setup...

Darren Dreis
IT Manager
NDP Consulting
Tel 03 9548 9444  Fax 03 9548 9040

                    "Ryan Abbenhuys"
                    <sneeze at alphalink.com.au        To:     <melbwireless at wireless.org.au>
                    >                               cc:
                    Sent by:                        Subject:     [MLB-WIRELESS] How many people running HostAP?
                    owner-melbwireless at wirel
                    ess.org.au

                    07/08/2002 07:28 PM

Just out of interest.......How many people do we have on the list who are
running the Linux Prism2 HostAP driver from http://hostap.epitest.fi/ ?

If there's quite a few of us we may be able to help eachother from time to
time.
I know personally with recent versions of the driver I've had a few
problems
that I could do with some help with.