[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless ISP's - APC

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Wed Aug 7 18:17:30 EST 2002

Hey Guys,

Whatever........we dont care what is the truth about charging and not
charging anymore.  This argument/debate is well dated by now an getting
rather childish.  I suggest that is someone has the immaturity level to take
a swip at sydney wireless or awa or melbwireless or who ever that you just
ignore it.  Even if it is not accurate.  Everyone in the world has there own
opinion and it entitled to it whether it be right or wrong.

Evilbunny, I suggest that if you have a page if you dont already that you
can send people to that will answer the same sorta things that come up
rather than answering them time and time again.  I personally hold no grudge
at all again any other wireless organisation as everyone does things how
THEY want to.

Also as an added thought, has anyone actally has a look at the nodedb pic
that shows lots of pretty little red dots on it that correspond with people
that have registered ??  Melbourne Wireless is getting kicked, look at even
Perth numbers.  Lets all start doing something rathing than fighting so we
can get to a "crital mass" and start connection to everyone bigtime :-)
Afterall, this is Melbourne Wireless not Melbourne Bickering.

Matt.