[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless ISP's - APC

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Wed Aug 7 17:24:23 EST 2002

Hello Drew,

D> Yeah, but could you imagine if they did it the same way?

D> "New Telstra Free Community DSL *

D> * membership fee of $95/mo. not included"

D> wonder how long they'd get away with that.

Yes lets go round in circles again, it's such fun to poke fun at those
in other groups with the same old boring propaganda...

Let's face real world fact for a second, what association, let's pick
1 at random, tennis association, now how many of them allow
non-members to access their courts for free each year? answer none,
why because they have to pay someone to maintain them... We have
agreed upon a different methodology of how to create a network in
Sydney, do you see us picking apart at every little opportunity? and
the only reason I can see for it, is your trying to further your own
agendas... feel free to correct me if I've been mistaken...

Just because you have a different outlook on how things should run,
doesn't mean you can keep pushing the same old lines all the time,
fact of the matter, as to 1 of the main reasons I don't release source
for NodeDB.com, Drew, is because of you and your poor attitude to
those that have differing opinions...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...