[MLB-WIRELESS] online voting

Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au
Wed Aug 7 17:11:32 EST 2002

HOWTO:
Have replies sent to "melbwireless at wireless.org.au" instead of personal
account using Microsoft Outlook, Build 10.0.2616

METHOD:
1. Write your e-mail as normal, don't send yet.
2. Message window, "View" menu, "Options...".
3. [tick] Have replies sent to: "melbwireless at wireless.org.au".
4. Close "Message Options" window.
5. Send message.

ADVANTAGES:
1. Replies get sent to "melbwireless at wireless.org.au".
2. Kludging the mailing list server is not required.

Stay tuned for our next exciting instalment... how to *use* your mail
client.  ;)

Regards,
Tyson.

PS: I guess this means my vote is a definite NO.

   Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au
 Treasurer at wireless.org.au
   B/H: +61 3 9545 8117
   A/H: +61 3 9887 0117