[MLB-WIRELESS] Recommended Dial ISP

James Robertson orlock at central.warehouse.net
Tue Aug 6 21:42:39 EST 2002

Another option to consider is getting an ISDN account from Optus (a
business account).
Its not really any diffrent from a 56k connection - except you get an 8 IP
subnet with it. I think you can also organise reverse lookups.
But i think you also pay for bandwidth, so you cant hammer it as you can
with your bog standard 56k unlimited account.

James