[MLB-WIRELESS] Access Point Type?"

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Tue Aug 6 08:18:45 EST 2002

http://www.dlink.com/products/digitalHome/wireless/11b+/dwl900ap+/

The D-Link AirPlus DWL-900AP+ is an enhanced 802.11b Wireless Access
Point featuring advanced silicon chip design from Texas Instruments,
utilizing their patented Digital Signal ProcessingTM technology

----

It doesn't break 802.11b spec at all, and it's not the first wifi
device to have additional proprietary modes above and beyond the
normal ones... (1, 2, 5.5, 11)

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...