[MLB-WIRELESS] RICOH PCMCIA adpters delivery update - Current closed order

Matt Chipman mkchipman at optushome.com.au
Tue Aug 6 00:41:12 EST 2002

Once again sorry for the cross post.....

I have had confirmation the cards **should** be here by Thursday which means
i can bring them to the meeting on Friday if they do indeed arrive.

Yippee! - I love it when a plan comes together :)

I may only be able to get them Friday and i wont email the list unless i
have definately picked them up so watch for an announcement Thursday or
Friday if you are waiting on one of these cards.

-Matt C