[MLB-WIRELESS] Whats your flavour?

Matt Chipman mkchipman at optushome.com.au
Mon Aug 5 23:01:05 EST 2002

Just a note for those interested,  i will be bringing a laptop with a
wireless card and http server to deliver the following to whoever wants /
needs them.

(In no particular order of course!)

Freebsd 4.5 iso (disk1) (unix)
Mandrake 8.2 iso (disks 1,2,3) (linux)
Debian Woody iso (disks1,2,3,4) (linux)

I may be able to get Red Hat by Friday if my netstats drop enough.

Its about 5.5 gig of data if you have the room (or you want to clear it)

If you don't know what an iso image is, it is a cd image that it is not
useable without first buring the image to a cd rom.

Hopefully this might help the bandwidth challenged amongst us :) and might
get some more nodes up or on their way at least!

cheers

-Matt