[Fwd: RE: [MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless 'cloud' may offer silver lining Or isit just 'pie-in-the-sky' technology?]

dwayne dwayne at pobox.com
Sat Aug 3 23:40:44 EST 2002

wotcha,

Can I just say that I am astonished by Tyson's action in this regard and
his standing has risen enormously in my eyes due to this.  I'm REALLY
bad at backing down from something, and you'd *never* catch me doing
something like this, but by golly I'm certainly inspired now.

I have fwded this unchanged, as I think Tyson has handled himself
excellently in this regard.

Jack: Tyson was undoubtedly in a grumpy mood, how about everyone cuts
everyone some slack?
Tyson now has a big comfy bean bag and a sack of green happipills, I
suggest everyone make use of them.

14 years online, 500+ emails a day, every day over that period, and I've
never seen something like this.

And I just watched 3 hours of *horror* SBS, so I'm in the mood for some
restoration of my faith in humanity.
Thanks, Tyson.

Dwayne
moderated-but-unchanged message follows: