[MLB-WIRELESS] Fwd: [Syd-Wireless] Free upgrade from Orinoco Silver->Gold

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Fri Aug 2 23:37:11 EST 2002

link added to Apple wiki page

>----- Forwarded message from Steve Dalton <steve at dalts.com> -----
>Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 17:49:38 +1000
>From: Steve Dalton <steve at dalts.com>
>Subject: [Syd-Wireless] Free upgrade from Orinoco Silver->Gold
>To: syd-wireless at lists.sydneywireless.com
>
>Just found this interesting page:
>
>http://www.wifi-paris.net/index.php/UpgradeSilverToGoldEn
>
>Unfortunately you need a Mac to do it, and I don't have access to one.
>Anyone know of a way to do this from a PC?
>
>Steve
>
>----- End forwarded message -----

David Clae Gason, Secretary, Melbourne Wireless Inc
mailto:secretary at wireless.org.au  http://wireless.org.au

"I've created 25+ albums for major labels, and I've never once
received a royalty check that didn't show I owed them money" - Janis
Ian http://www.janisian.com/article-internet_debacle.html