[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless 'cloud' may offer silver lining Oris it just 'pie-in-the-sky' technology?

dwayne dwayne at pobox.com
Fri Aug 2 17:14:24 EST 2002

Dave Fregon wrote:

> The potential of community groups utilizing wireless is large, mainly due
> to the fact that many have solid content, and look to share
> content/information amongst each other. The wireless system in essence is
> relatively easy/cheap to set up ( can see a single benefit possibly
> covering setting up a Node with hardware ..)

[snip]

Wow Dave, that's essentially what I was trying to say but with more
effort put into it :)

Yes, I think this sort of thing is a fantastic idea. Some of us are
already in contact with/part of various community groups, so it's
certainly something which is possible, if not inevitable.

Perhaps we should form YAWG (Yet Another Working Group) or perhaps just
organise it in the background until MW is at a stage where something
concrete can be made available to these groups.

Dwayne
mailto:ddraig at pobox.com