[MLB-WIRELESS] Compaq aerial adapter?

Glen Brunning bchild at wireless.org.au
Fri Aug 2 10:07:06 EST 2002

Michael,

I have WL-200 cards, and got my pigtails adaptors from a friend of mine
his name is David Sutherland, try giving him a call if he can't get them
then I'm sure he can help you find them.

Contact David Sutherland on Mobile 0419 364 857

Simply ask him if he has or can get you a pigtail with a Reverse SMA to N-type
connector.

Regards
Glen Brunning
Hardware Tech