[MLB-WIRELESS] Meetings..

Nick Sibbing nick at artful.com.au
Fri Aug 2 09:07:23 EST 2002

darrend at ndpgroup.com.au wrote:

> Jason, yes we are required to hold AGM's. We are hoping to have one before
> the end of the year, but the committee is yet to decide a date. Details
> will be announced to the list/wiki when a date is set.

I suggest that it would be good to have the AGM every year in
late Nov or early Dec and elect the committee for the following
calendar year. I've been on a few committees and it's very
helpful to elect the new committee before their term starts.

A month or so (depends on the frequency of com meetings) allows
new electees to attend 1 or 2 meetings before they take over and
exchange info with existing com. Also the new com has stress
free time to get organised.

Kind Regards
Nick Sibbing
Artful Solutions