[MLB-WIRELESS] Meetings..

darrend at ndpgroup.com.au darrend at ndpgroup.com.au
Fri Aug 2 08:02:06 EST 2002

Jason, yes we are required to hold AGM's. We are hoping to have one before
the end of the year, but the committee is yet to decide a date. Details
will be announced to the list/wiki when a date is set.

Darren Dreis
Vice President
Melbourne Wireless Inc.
vicepresident at wireless.org.au
http://www.wireless.org.au

                    "Jason Clarke"
                    <midwaym19 at ozemail.com.a        To:     <melbwireless at wireless.org.au>
                    u>                              cc:
                    Sent by:                        Subject:     Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] Meetings..
                    owner-melbwireless at wirel
                    ess.org.au

                    01/08/2002 07:28 PM

*pokes the group*

It was mentioned at the Incorporation meeting that there were to be AGMs..

Can some one help me out on this please?