[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: Calling all Wireless Groups!

andrew garton agarton at toysatellite.org
Thu Aug 1 23:08:11 EST 2002

hi John,

andrew from toy satellite here...

we are heading to Longreach on 19 august to run a workshop for the
Central and Western Queensland Community-Based ICT Trainers.

where are you based? perhaps we can meet and talk about how we may be
able to assist?

our wireless project details available via:

http://www.toysatellite.org/wireless/

regards,
abdrew

01/08/2002 | 18:28 | owner-melbwireless at wireless.org.au:

JC> I would like to take this opportunity to put forward the interest of
JC> central Queensland in all this we are meeting tonight and it's on our
JC> list of discussion topics.

JC> I have looked thought all the mail on this submission and I can't find
JC> an online source for what has been worked on so far (apart from the
JC> Sydney wireless's submission.)

JC> So if any one has the links to these that would be good

JC> Also I'm after some info about the AWA. If my memory servers me right,
JC> the awa was trying to be set up as a Australian wireless group, and if I
JC> am right do they have a website or a body of recourses anywhere\

JC> with "unsubscribe melbwireless" in the body of the message

-ag.