[MLB-WIRELESS] connecting

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Thu Aug 1 21:56:34 EST 2002

If you're not using an AP though and instead are routing between 2 other
nodes with OSPF or similar, who are connecting to you Ad-Hoc then you would
have to use a low power Omni or similar antenna.
All those in the group who are hoping that eventually we can get a mesh
style network going in future would of course need everyone to use an omni.