[MLB-WIRELESS] connecting

Andrew Dauncey andrewd at holmesglen.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 1 17:07:12 EST 2002

Hi, i'm new to the list....  have started making phone calls and making
deals to source parts to join the community.

But i'm just a bit confused on how everyone else connects together to
relay data. Wouldn't that require several people in the community having
more than one antenna pointing in different directions? (i'm planning on
using galaxy antenna)

I've checked the node map, and there are heaps of people in my area,
but how would i know if they are just a client like i plan to be at the
start, or if data would relay through them onto it's destination?

Just want to make sure i can connect up with mates scattered around
south eastern suburbs before we start purchasing hardware.

Thanks...
Andrew

the email administrator.

MAILsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.