[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless 'cloud' may offer silver lining Or is it just 'pie-in-the-sky' technology?

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Thu Aug 1 10:49:41 EST 2002

Agreed... would be very nice - although, from the BAWUG list...

"Ugh! The rate at which this "news" is making the rounds really disturbs
me. Makes me wonder about all those other "successful" projects out there.
I live in Athens and that "cloud" is little more than a puff of smoke
right now. The city gets together with what is essentially the journalism
school, sets up an AP that covers approx 1 block and this is newsworthy
enough for cnn.com? Perhaps no coincidence that the journalism school and
cnn's headquarters are only 80 miles apart... Just another reason to never
believe everything you read!"

Signed,
Steven Haigh
President - Melbourne Wireless